Monday, November 12, 2007

Inside Voice...

Funny things that might have been best left unsaid:

Hey cimblog (tm),

I need some medical advice.

My mom's getting a colonoscopy on Wednesday. Anything she should know about recovery? Any advice you have?
My response?
Colonoscopy is uncomfortable...but no sweat. Well, I take that back...it's hard not to sweat when there's a camera up your ass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then, the other day was my friend Linda's birthday. Her sister and nephew came and we all spent the weekend together and went to brunch on Sunday. I was sharing my french toast with everyone, I'd put a bite on a fork and then hand the fork over. Then her nephew wanted a bite...but he was eating LIVER and ONIONS...BLECK.

Linda: Give Matthew a bite.
Cimblog: Want a bite?
Matthew: Yeah, okay.
Cimblog: Ok, but you have to use your own fork...I don't want your liver lips touching my fork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subject: RE: Hewlett Packard inv 43183006

I’m having a problem with this one… they want to short pay, and sent me this really long voicemail as to the reason why. Want to hear it?

Best Regards,

My response:

Actually I don't. Sorry. Want to give me the gist?

Bottom line, we cannot short pay...no matter how long the voicemail is.

No comments: