Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've been WHAT??

HappyTam tagged me (although, I didn't know that)...and here's how it works:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I make stuff up
I don't know why, I just do...it usually gets a laugh and I like to make people laugh. Now, there's a fine line between "making stuff up" and "lying." I do not lie...I make stuff up!

2. The snake bite is healing well
I was in the backyard a few weeks ago when I felt a stinging on my ankle. At first I didn't think much about it and went on with what I was doing, then I felt it again. This time I looked down to find a snake coiled near my foot. S/He had bit me twice through my sock and the venom worked pretty quickly but everything is fine now. (see how I did that?)

3. I'm dying to do THIS
http://www.aspenseals.com/

4. TAR
I'm fairly obsessed with The Amazing Race. I have watched every season and have applied once and am planning on applying at least once, maybe twice, more. When OJai and I didn't get on the season we applied for, we blogged as if we were running the race. TAR That Might Have Been. This is funny stuff people!

5. Marathon
My goal for 2008 is to run a full marathon.

(see there, I did it again)
Truth is, I only run when being chased...and even then I have to stop to consider if I could take whatever is chasing me. Running seems pointless to me, you spend all this time just to get back to where you started, it makes you sweat, it makes you hurt, you can't breathe...yeah, not for me. AT.ALL. (was that a *little known* fact?)

6. Chewing
I like to chew on things. Especially those plastic tags that hold the price tag on garments, you know the ones I'm talking about? I'm sure they have a name, but I have no idea what it is. It's just the price tag "thingy." Anyway, I save them so I have something to chew on.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

you're a nut. you make me laugh...made up stuff or not! i wanna do tar with you! we would be SOOOO good at it. when i watch it and see people yelling at each other, i just know that you and i would be CRACKING UP! btw...did you see the fence picket counting one...ugh!

Tammy said...

forgot to say...thanks for doing your tag!

Leslie said...

Snake bite...Scary! I ran a 10K in Lake Tahoe last year and it about killed me. Good Luck with the Marathon.

Leslie