Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Clean Room

Have you ever had a really cluttered space in your house, and then it gets cleaned and all you want to do is sit in that space, and look at that space, and talk to that space...oh, did I take that too far? Anyway....this past weekend I was in Utah to do a Clean Sweep for a friend of mine as a birthday present. It was a lot of work but it was so rewarding for me, there was such a huge sense of accomplishment.

How does clutter happen? One minute it's a clean room and the next it's full of crap. It happens to all of us and it's so frustrating.

Here are a pictorial review of the event! Enjoy!

dun dun duuuuun, the room:


We spent a good amount of time with this look on our faces. "What is this, why is this here, is this trash, wonder what we should do with it."


Ala Clean Sweep we put stuff we couldn't sort ourselves in a specific location for further sorting by my friend.


I was told there was no vacuum, so I spent a good amount of time on my hands and knees with a shop vac. I hate that shop vac.


Aaaaaah, and here is the final project. It's light and airy and looks so good. I'm so HAPPY!

5 comments:

Qwendykay said...

Holy MOLY!!!! The end result is AMAZING!!!!!

Cim, you are a good friend to do this!! I love getting rid of clutter!

Tammy said...

hey...i have some clutter sitting around. AND i have a real vacuum. whatcha doin' on saturday? :)
(that room looks GREAT!)

Tammy said...

That's insane,crazy, and unbelieveable.


Jesse Bear

Erika Stoldorf said...

So this is why you went out of town, LOL!

Anonymous said...

I heart clutter.

But you knew that.

-j

P.S. Word verification: "rwzrgrww." Sound effects!