Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Smell Your Card....

So, Happy Administrative Professionals' Day!
(yeah, I didn't know either)

My boss walked up this morning with a balloon, a plant and a big smile. I just sort of looked at her while trying to casually see what the balloon said. I managed, "Wow, what's the occasion" and then realized what it was for and quickly said, "Wow, THANKS!"

I got a balloon, which is proudly floating above my head as I type, an ivy plant and a gift card for Target.

Shortly after the delivery my boss came by;

boss: "Smell your gift card"
me: " [.....]"
boss: "really, smell it....smells like bananas"
me: [hesitantly, *sniff*] "oh...it totally does!"
Apparently it's scratch and sniff

So, happy Assistants' Day to me. Go on then, wish me a happy day.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

have a happy day!

Qwendykay said...

Happy Administrative Professionals Day to you and yours.

I hope it's everything you dreamed it would be!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.