Sunday, September 16, 2007

ACK....AAAAAAAAAACK!

So, I was thirsty... On the table was my cream soda from the day before. No big deal, it's only a day old, a little flat maybe, but it will certainly do the trick! Mmmmm, and I love cream soda! So, I picked it up and started drinking...until...I felt something...um...solid on my tongue, something that felt like a small wad of plastic. A little worried I reached in and pulled the offending mass off my tongue...IT WAS IN MY MOUTH



So that's not the EXACT bug from inside my mouth, but it sure looked a lot like that!

Linda: Well, serves you right for leaving your drink out for days.
Susuan: EW EW EW EW!
Cim: [thunk]

5 comments:

Tammy said...

EWEWEWEWEWEWEW! are you okay?

Cimblog (tm) said...

Most definitely NOT! uuuuuuugh!

Qwendykay said...

soooo GROSS!! Ewwwwww

jai said...

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cim, could you please quit eating that bug? At least where I can see you? Thanks.

P.S. I still think waking up with a spider in your mouth? Wins.

amyndodd said...

That is completely disgusting!!