Monday, September 24, 2007

LA County Fair

I very nearly bought THIS at the fair. People, you have NO IDEA how close I was.
http://www.reposechair.com/products.html

It's a chair with a COMPLETE sound system for movies, games, music...anything. It was SO GREAT. They were showing X-Men and the bass did indeed "rattle" my bones.

I did not buy it because:
1. It was 11:00 at night and I might have just been comfortable sitting in it because my feet hurt
2. It was $250 (which I would have paid)
3. I had taken a Darvocet earlier, so I might have been high at the time

Another reason I did not buy it is it only works for one person. I mean we could all cram into the same chair, but how comf would that really be? Since *I* bought the chair, it would be ME sitting in it and you would have to listen to the movie with no rattled bones. That's just not very fun, is it?

2 comments:

jai said...

When they offer a bone-rattling love seat, BUY IT.

(And that is all I am going to say about that.)

Qwendykay said...

Ooo I'm with Jai, if it comes in family size, I'm in!