Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Doppelganger!

I got the following email from a friend of mine...

On Tue Sep 11 10:18:

Okay, I was walking out of the mall on Saturday and got a huge surprise when I saw < insert MY full given name here > walking across the parking lot holding hands with a 20-ish cute guy. Several thoughts went through my head—not in any order of significance:

· "Way to go, Cim! Young and cute"
· "Hey, how come Cim didn't tell me she was coming to Idaho?"
· "When did she cut her hair?"
· "Wow, he's cute. Just tell him to hitch up his pants a little more, kay?"

Sadly, it wasn't you, but I made me think about you all day so that's a plus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So then I responded:
"*I* have a doppleganger in Idaho? Excellent. Did I look FABULOUS, and was I walking slowly and a bit hunched over from the hysterectomy? Was I sweating from the menopause?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

cim's a blogger! and she's been cloned! the joke is on the clone though...the imposter my have a cute boy with jeans around his knees but she still has a "cemented mess" of "7 fibroids" in her "uterus"! hahaha...take that you doppelganger!

Qwendykay said...

LOVE that you have a BLOG!! You are a riot!

Qwendykay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.